At DemoWolf, we produce video support tutorials for web hosting companies… by far the largest such company in the industry. In business since 2005, we’ve grown the DemoWolf library to over 6,000 hosting related tutorials, including voice tutorials and tutorials in other languages.
DemoWolf is looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals to help expand and update their video library. Most of our business comes from selling ready-made tutorials that are re-branded for hosting companies, while a smaller portion comes from producing custom tutorials for clients who want tutorials for their own custom applications or website.
We’re looking for one or two individuals who will work on their own time to help produce tutorials using DemoBuilder, a screen-capture software tool. You can download a free trial of DemoBuilder from www.demo-builder.com to play around with it and have a look. We will provide training in using DemoBuilder, and guidelines to follow when producing tutorials. We will also provide the necessary access to software and/or websites needed to produce the tutorials.
One of our challenges is in figuring out what new tutorials we should be creating for the hosting industry. We’re looking for someone who has a vast knowledge in current and trending hosting applications. We will look to your expertise and will want your suggestions as to what hosting tutorials you think the hosting industry needs from us.
The ideal candidate is someone who is self-employed, perhaps with their own hosting company, and has the free time to produce tutorials for us.
- You’re self-motivated; able to work on your own.
- You have an excellent command of the English language; It is incredibly important that your English grammar skills are excellent, as such English is likely your first language.
- You have experience in the web hosting industry in some capacity.
- You have experience and knowledge with common web hosting applications. This may include applications like control panels (cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin, Helm, H-Sphere, Ensim, etc), Content Management Systems (i.e. Joomla, WordPress, etc), shopping cart systems (PinnacleCart, ZenCart, etc), website builders, etc, etc.
- You are forward thinking, and can help identify areas we may be lacking in our tutorial library.
- Experience with DemoBuilder 8.2 is an asset, but not necessary (easy to learn, if you’re good with computers)
Our immediate needs are for individuals to produce tutorial “series” for products and applications. A series may include anywhere from 10 to 30 separate 2-3 minute tutorials. You will use DemoBuilder 8.2 to do this, and you will produce tutorials per our instructions. We will provide you with a copy of DemoBuilder if you are hired for the job.
There will be other opportunities in Sales and Order Fulfillment if interested.
You can earn anywhere from $200 to $1,000 (US Dollars) or more per week, depending on your work output. The more tutorials you produce for us, the more we’ll pay you. Plus you’ll find that as you get more proficient with DemoBuilder, you’ll be able to work faster and thus earn faster. Exact details on compensation will be provided to those interested, if you meet the above criteria.
What we need from you:
If interested, please send your electronic resume to info[at]demowolf.com, and include details of your qualifications. Tell us why you’re the right person for this job!
For more information about DemoWolf, go to www.demowolf.com
Let me know if you have any questions.
DemoWolf.com – Founder/President